I don��t know

Venez discuter de que vous voulez qui ne concerne pas le bio !

Modérateurs: Airane, Kaboom

I don��t know

Messagede ylq le Jeu Mai 23, 2019 8:55 am

I don��t know what��s going on today Marlboro Cigarettes, I just want to write a letter. I guess it��s about seeing you coming in the moonlight, and letting the heart of my literary art recover accidentally; today is the third day of my work. Like the previous two days, I still went home before 8 o'clock, but the difference is that I saw the moon today. She is really bright and bright this evening. The whole village is bright. I can't bear to wipe away the moment from her, afraid to miss her beauty at the moment, I still can't bear to sleep, miss the fate with her tonight, then go to the roof and enjoy her moments. At this time, she was quiet, cold and clear, and the moonlight shone from his body, and the waterfall like white flowers poured down from the night sky; like a fairy, it was neatly plunged onto me, and then I don��t want to leave, I don��t want to leave my body, I am deeply dependent on me, and I am happy that they are like this. At this moment, I want to extend my hand and grab one or two squats, and give it to the moment. On the other side of the sky Cigarettes For Sale, you hear it here, You must say that my spirit is not normal, but you will not say this in WeChat. After all, a girl like you is still very kind, otherwise I will not be attracted to you at that time; In fact Online Cigarettes, I also know that it is not so normal, but at the moment, I think so. I have no idea. At this time, I still have such a rational idea Cigarettes Online. I am not disappointing the moonlight poem. Since I can��t catch the moonlight, I am not so I��m asking for it, because I��m already having fun, it doesn��t matter, but I really want to share my peace at the moment, even if you can��t receive it, I��m happy to do this last thought, or obey God��s will. Let's hope that the dark clouds over there will be able to make a little bit of space at this moment. The moon in the night sky can send a few moonlights to her side of the window sill; if she falls asleep, she gently caresses her. On the body, let her smile a little smile; if she hasn't slept yet usa-cigarette.com, please don't let her see it, just take it on the bamboo on her window sill, wait quietly for her to close the computer, then quietly Go or go It��s cold, the wind still brought me back to reality, and I couldn��t help but hit a beggar; now that it��s spring, but in the northern mountain village at night, it��s still a bit cold, I have to go down the roof. But today it was not bad. I saw a poetic moonlight and made a naive wish. Although this is a naive wish, I still hope that the moon will be naive once and complete my fantasy.
ylq
Petit scarabée

Retourner vers Aire de papotage