White Bobby Hebert Jersey

Recyclage, meubles, infos...

Modérateur: Kaboom

White Bobby Hebert Jersey

Messagede linchao le Ven Mai 17, 2019 8:38 am

The round of eight concludes with a showdown between a pair of quarterbacks whose backgrounds trace to the same high school.A decade apart White Bobby Hebert Jersey , Saints quarterback Drew Brees and Eagles quarterback Nick Foles played at Westlake High School in Austin, Texas. On Sunday, one former Westlake quarterback will advance, and one won’t. “I remember seeing him play in high school,” Brees told reporters on Wednesday, regarding Foles. “The 10-year anniversary for my high school football team state championship was 2006. It was actually during the season. It was a Friday night. I remember flying back and kind of being part of that homecoming experience and the starting quarterback for my high school at the time was Nick Foles. Funny how things play out, but he’s done a phenomenal job.鈥漈welve years later, they each have a Super Bowl championship and a Super Bowl MVP award. By Sunday night, one will still have a chance to have a second.And it’s the second time they’ll square off in the postseason. Five years ago Bobby Hebert Jersey 2019 , Brees and the Saints beat Foles and the Eagles in the wild-card round, marking New Orleans’ first (and only) road playoff win.“I stay in touch with him a little bit and have been happy for his success,” Brees said. “He’s, obviously, worked very hard for it.”How does Brees explain the success of the quarterbacks at Westlake High?鈥淚t鈥檚 something in that Colorado River water I guess,鈥?Brees said.Both Foles and Brees have been playing with a lot of that something this year, but something will have to give on Sunday at the Superdome. The Saints have a potential problem, and coach Sean Payton has the perfect solution.As New Orleans prepares to face an Eagles team that the Saints shredded, 48-7 Josh LeRibeus Jersey Stitched , the Saints need to put that behind them. The best way to do that? Focus on what’s in front of them.As first explained by New Orleans bankruptcy attorney John DeTrinis on Twitter — and which absolutely happened — coach Sean Payton had armed guards bring $225,000 and the Lombardi Trophy into a team meeting to illustrate what’s at stake.“Y’all want this?” Payton said, causing the room to erupt. (If the Saints win the Super Bowl, each player will earn an extra $225,000.)鈥淚 think just showing and trying to give everybody a vision, especially the young guys as to obviously what we’re after and the opportunity that we have, especially as the one seed,” quarterback Drew Brees told reporters on Wednesday, explaining the strategy. “Just knowing that we control it and it all comes through this place. If we work hard enough and we allow that Youth Malcom Brown Jersey , first things first. This game is the most important thing this season. I think we’ve taken that approach each and every game this year is making each game that game the most important game this season. When you do that you get to a playoff game and everyone talks about, ‘OK, well now it is the playoffs and is the preparation different?’ No. If we have been approaching it this way the whole time, then let’s just go play ball. It is another game. We always expect to play our best. We always expect to go out and execute to perfection. So let’s go do it.”Payton did the same thing in 2009, and it worked. The Saints won at home against the Cardinals, at home against the Vikings, and in Miami against the Colts to win Super Bowl XLIV.
linchao
Poulain vaillant

Retourner vers Divers