Titans quarterback

Venez discuter de que vous voulez qui ne concerne pas le bio !

Modérateurs: Airane, Kaboom

Titans quarterback

Messagede laiyongcai92 le Jeu Mai 30, 2019 8:46 am

Titans quarterback Marcus Mariota is heading into a pivotal year.Nerve issues in his elbow kept him off the field for stretches last season and he’s entering the fifth and final year of his rookie deal without any assurances that he’ll be back in Tennessee in 2020. During an interview with Rob DeMello of KHON in Hawaii Derrick Morgan Jersey , Mariota said that he feels close to 100 percent physically and that he isn’t stressing the contract uncertainty as the offseason unfolds.“My mentality as a competitor never changes. I’m going to do my best to be at my best when the season comes and do my best to win games. All that other stuff will take care of itself,“ Mariota said. “Obviously I love Nashville, I love Tennessee. It’s a great organization to play for. With that being said, they got, it’s a business and you can’t take any of that stuff personal. You just got to go out there and do your thing. No matter what, my number one goal is to get healthy and from there just become a better football player and do my best to be my best when the season comes so we can win games.”Since trading for Ryan Tannehill Brynden Trawick Jersey White , Titans General Manager Jon Robinson and head coach Mike Vrabel have both said that he’s coming in to be the No. 2 behind Mariota. Robinson also said that Tannehill is in Tennessee to push and compete with Mariota and any more injury issues — Mariota has not played all 16 games in any of his four seasons — might force the Titans to consider other quarterback options in the future. Night two of the 2019 NFL Draft kicks off tonight at 6 PM central from beautiful Nashville, Tennessee. It was so great to see our city knock it out of the park last night. There were reportedly..."Night two of the 2019 NFL Draft kicks off tonight at 6 PM central from beautiful Nashville, Tennessee. It was so great to see our city knock it out of the park last night. There were reportedly 200,000 people down there even with the rainstorm that moved through early in the draft. That was awesome to see- although keep in mind that if you are planning on moving here you are out of luck because this city is already full.There are still a lot of really good players available tonight. You can see a few lists of best available players heading into round 2 here. The Titans need to come away from tonight with two starters on offense- an interior offensive lineman and a playmaker. Here’s to hoping Jon Robinson can make that happen....and here is everything you need to know about watching the draft tonight:Start timesRounds 2-3: Friday, April 26, 6 p.m. Central TimeRounds 4-7: Saturday Womens Logan Ryan Jersey , April 27, 11 a.m. Central TimeHow to watchLocation: Nashville, Tennessee.Television coverage: NFL Network, ESPN/ESPN2, ABCInternet stream: FuboTVTotal picks: 254 total selectionsSelection time limitsDay 2: Round 2 (seven minutes per pick) • Round 3 (five minutes per pick)Day 3: Rounds 4-6 (five minutes per pick) • Round 7 (four minutes per pick)(Compensatory picks = four minutes)Titans remaining 2019 NFL Draft picks (five picks)Round 1, Pick 19 (19th Overall)Round 2 http://www.thetitanslockerroom.com/authentic-ryan-succop-jersey , Pick 19 (51st Overall)Round 3, Pick 18* (82nd Overall)Round 4, Pick 19 (121st Overall)Round 5, Pick 19 (157th Overall)Round 6, Pick 15 (188th Overall)Use this thread to discuss night 2 of the draft.
laiyongcai92
Poulain vaillant

Retourner vers Aire de papotage